Aspire Vrod 200 Kit
- £65.00 £65.00
The Aspire VROD Kit is crafted to perfection, pushing design limits to the maximum and delivering a classic. The frame of the VROD Mod is made from aluminium alloy through oxidation process, with leather sides to really enhance the look and feel.
The VROD mod features an attractive 0.96" TFT screen with slick firmware that never skips a beat. Powered by dual 18650 batteries sold separate, the mod is capable of firing upto 200watts with fast firing zero ramp up.
The mod supports onboard charging of the external cells via the 2amp USB-C port for rapid, safe charging. Vape modes include: WATT/ VOLTAGE/ BYPASS/ TC/ TCR/ CPS (C1, C2, C3)
The Aspire Guroo Tank featured in the Aspire VROD Kit delivers intense, dense flavour when needed most. Powered by all new Guroo sub ohm coils that work with the outstanding new Pop up coil replacement system. The pop up coil system removes the coil for you with a simple press of the activation mechanism, making coils changes easy, cleaner and less hassle.
The Aspire Guroo Tank is 27mm diameter and whilst looking stunning on the VROD mod it is compatible with other mods. A Solid airflow system and removable 810 drip tip means the user can customize the look and settings when needed. Aspire are famous for our innovation in the Sub Ohm market and the Guroo Tank is set to leave a mark on the industry yet again.
- Features 810 replaceable drip tip
- Tank capacity: 2.0 ml TPD
- Convenient top fill “Pop-up” coil replacement
- Bottom adjustable airflow Intense flavor and dense vapor
- Compatible with dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Output modes: WATT/ VOLTAGE/ BYPASS/ TC/ TCR/ CPS (C1, C2, C3)
- Output wattage range: 1-200W
- 0.96” TFT color screen
- Type-C 2A quick charging
- Aspire self-developed smart ASP chipset system
1. DO NOT use Iphone, Ipad, Smart Phone, Tablet Plugs, Third party adapters or wall fitted USB points. Check the plug adaptor / USB Cable output and check the supported charging range of your vape hardware. If the plug adaptor output, usually in AMPS, is not supported by the Vape Hardware then do not use it.
2. DO NOT leave ANY rechargable battery on charge overnight or unattended. Also never charge in direct sunlight or any hot environment.
3. DO NOT store external vape batteries (18650's etc) in pockets. Avoid keys, coins & mobile phones. If your battery wrap is ripped, dented or other DO NOT USE.